This Real Estate Finance and Investment from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) gives graduates of a non-associated degree a set of transferable skills that make you highly sought after in the job market, and provides the core technical knowledge and skills required for Chartered RICS membership. As a student on this course, you will be able to gain free student membership of both the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Investment Property Forum (IPF).
Careers / Further study
Graduates go on to work in property and construction, with many of them employed by organisations such as Jones JLL, Cushman & Wakefield, CBRE, Savills, NetworkRail, Allsops, YTL, Taylor Woodrow, GVA, Persimmon Homes, Valuation Office Agency, the Planning Inspectorate, Defence Estates, NHS Trusts, and various public landowning bodies, public sector organisations, local authorities and housing associations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Real Estate Economics and Valuations
- Strategic Estate Management
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Investment and Development
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Real Estate & Property Management View 846 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- We normally require an honours degree of 2.2 or above.
- We can consider applicants who do not meet the normal entry requirement, but who do have relevant professional experience or qualifications. In your application, you should describe in detail your professional experience and qualifications.
International1146 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1146 GBP per module during 12 months.
National792 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 792 GBP per module during 12 months.
- Module Fee (15 Credit)
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.