Learn more in the Linguistics: Special Concentration programme at California State University Long Beach.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Teache
- Computational Linguist
- Bilingual Education Teacher
- Intelligence Specialist
- Foreign Service Officer
- Peace Corps Worker
- Immigration Officer
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Modern English Grammar
- Introduction to Language Acquisition
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Linguistics View 912 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Consult with the Graduate Advisor about their proposal;
- submit a written justification for the course of study they wish to take, including
- A list of the classes which are proposed to meet the objectives of this special program.
International3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
National3588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.