Learn more in the History programme at California State University Long Beach.
- Administrators in Historic and Cultural Preservation
- Museum Curator
- Multimedia Specialist
- Preservation and Environmental Lawyer
- College Instructor
- Film Maker
- Environmental Review Specialist
- Human Resources Manager
- Advertising Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Insurance Broker
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Historical Thinking and the Discipline of History
- Historical Research and Writing
- Selected Topics in Comparative History
- Latin American Environmental History
- Seeing Latin America: Visual Culture and History in the Latin American World
- Selected Topics in Latin American History
- Public Art, Monuments, and Memory
- Ethnic Groups in Urban America
- American Jewish History
- The American West
- History of the South
- California History
- The History and Culture of American Cities
- American Immigration and Ethnicity
- The History of Social Activism
- American Cultural History
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 520 other Masters in History in United States
- A bachelor's degree in history with an overall 3.0 GPA or higher or
- A bachelor's degree with 24 units of upper-division courses in history. These courses must be comparable to those required of a major in history at this University. Deficiencies are determined by the graduate advisor after consultation with the student and after study of transcript records.
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3588 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
If you are not a resident of California , you must add $396.00 for each unit of credit you take.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.