The purpose of the Health Care Administration programs at California State University, Bakersfield is to prepare competent, ethical and effective public, nonprofit, and health care managers and leaders to advance the public service.
Our alumni serve in a variety of prestigious capacities, both locally and nationally. They include past and present county administrative officers (CAO’s); chief executive officers (CEO’s) of hospitals, retirement centers, mass transit systems, and special economic development zones; CEO’s of nonprofit organizations; policy specialists for elected officials at the national and local levels; presidents of private industry; presidents of state-wide professional associations; as well as elected public servants at the local and state levels.
Other alumni enjoy professional careers in city management, special districts, social work organizations, criminal justice organizations (law enforcement and prison management), fire and public safety, and in the rapidly growing health care professions.
- Analytical Methods in Administration
- Manage Finance Delivery Health Care
- Economic Issues in Health and Human Services
- History and Context of U.S. Health Care
- Marketing in Health and Human Services
- Health Policy and Policy Research
- Strategic Management in Health Care and Human Services
- Legal and Ethical Issues with Health Care
- Program Evaluation
- Management in Non-Profit Organizations
- Emergency Management
- Public Health Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
30 or 36
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Health Health Administration View 1104 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university: official transcripts from all college/university work
- Transcripts from a college/university outside of the U.S. will require a course-by course analysis
- Affidavit of financial support
- Insurance agreement form
- A copy of the student’s passport
- A statement of purpose
- Current professional resume
- 3 letters of recommendation from former professors
International13684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13684 USD per year during 12 months.
National13684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13684 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8932 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Long Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.