Understanding recent developments in financial markets and products requires a degree of sophistication not only in finance, but also in stochastic processes, statistics, and applied economics. This Quantitative Finance specialization from New York University provides the necessary education for students seeking mathematically demanding finance positions in industry, financial institutions, or government/nonprofit institutions.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Futures and Options
- Applied Stochastic Processes for Financial Models
- Introduction to the Theory of Probability
- Debt Instruments and Markets
- Forecasting Time Series Data
- Credit Risk
- Mathematics of Investment
- Modern Portfolio Theory and Asset Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 440 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International74184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 74184 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National74184 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 74184 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Awards range from partial tuition to full tuition and fees. All applicants (domestic and international) are considered for merit-based scholarships. No additional materials are required to be considered. Scholarship decisions are made at the time of admission and are included in your official mailed admission letter. All scholarship decisions are final.Below are the Stern merit-based scholarships awarded to incoming Full-time MBA students:
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Named Faculty Scholarship
- Consortium Fellowship
- Military Veterans Scholarship
- Stern Scholarship
- Community Scholarship
- Forté Fellowship
- ROMBA Fellowship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.