In the MSc HRM, you will gain academic knowledge and skills to consider and explore how HRM policies and practices can be developed and applied.
You will learn to do this by taking an evidence-based, scientific approach. This will prepare you for a professional HR career in any type of organisation.
- After completing this Human Resource Management programme from University of Groningen you can work as a human resource manager in any type of organisation. Positions in personnel management, training coordination, recruitment and selection or working conditions management will suit you.
- It is possible to pursue an academic career as well. Because all our programs are EQUIS and AACSB accredited, a standard which only one percent of universities reach worldwide, your degree will be highly valued on the labour market.
The programme is accredited by EQUIS and AACSB.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- HRM & International Labour Law
- HRM & Nederlands arbeidsrecht
- Personnel Economics
- Personnel Instruments
- Research and Professional Skills for HRM
- Strategic HRM
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 16 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Netherlands
- A GMAT/GRE test is required from all candidates who obtained their bachelor's degree from a university in a non-EU/EEA country.
- Both GMAT and GRE are now being offered by mba.com and ETS as an online option to take from home worldwide.
- IELTS Academic overall score 6.5 (Speaking 6, Writing 6.5); TOEFL internet-based overall score 90 (Speaking 20, Writing 24); C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency (with minimum score 180).
- To be eligible for admission to this Master, you need to hold an academic Bachelor's or Master's degree from a research university in one of the following - or closely related - fields: Business Administration, Economics and Business Economics, International Business, Technology Management.
International15900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.