Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Prospect Burma Scholarships is available to Burmese students who have demonstrated academic excellence.
The scholarship value is based on the student's income.
- Eligible candidates: Burmese students who have demonstrated academic excellence.
Before you apply for a Prospect Burma scholarship, you must have already applied or be in the process of applying for your university course, whereas considering:
- Tuition fees and costs of living are lower in ASEAN countries than in Western countries; however, many Western universities offer their own scholarship opportunities, which can reduce the costs of study.
- Every university has its own English Language requirement – make sure you can meet it before you apply. This information will be on the university’s website.
- PB has agreements with some universities, which can make study cheaper.
- You can study any subject at any university in any country, however you must be able to demonstrate what your future plans are, and how your study area will benefit these plans.
Study experience required
We recommend you research the following expenses before you apply for a Prospect Burma scholarship:
tuition fees per year, for your desired course;
accommodation and travel fees;
Food and other expenses.
consider how to boost your education – extra-curricular activities;
apply early – don’t delay;
prepare your personal statement and have a clear career path;
ready your recommendation letters;
consider financial planning;
check out the Prospect Burma alumni stories and get inspired!
Applications open in December and close on 31 January.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.