During this programme, you will gain knowledge about management accounting and financial management techniques. These techniques are used to provide (non-)financial information for decision-making and to develop planning and control systems.
You will also develop the skills needed to communicate the information in an effective manner. The techniques will be placed in a context of broader issues, such as strategy, human behaviour and culture, and special attention will be paid to changes in accounting systems.
The MSc Business Administration - Management Accounting and Control from University of Groningen was previously offered under the profile name Organizational and Management Control.
- As a graduate, you are qualified for various types of jobs, ranging from financial and general management positions to positions as a consultant or business advisor. Alumni of the programme work for national as well as international companies, and both for-profit and non-profit organizations, including government institutions.
- Employers value Management Accounting and Control graduates because of their analytical and communicative skills, and their ability to combine an understanding of management accounting and control issues with knowledge of the business.
The programme is accredited by EQUIS and AACSB.
- Financial Management
- Management Accounting Change
- Management Accounting Techniques
- Research & Skills
- Research in Management Control
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Organisational Behaviour View 24 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Netherlands
- A GMAT/GRE test is required from all candidates who obtained their bachelor's degree from a university in a non-EU/EEA country.
- Both GMAT and GRE are now being offered by mba.com and ETS as an online option to take from home worldwide.
- IELTS Academic overall score 6.5 (Speaking 6, Writing 6.5); TOEFL internet-based overall score 90 (Speaking 20, Writing 24); C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency (with minimum score 180).
- To be eligible for admission to this Master, you need to hold an academic Bachelor's or Master's degree from a research university in one of the following - or closely related - fields: Business Economics, Business Administration, Econometrics and Operations Research, Economics and Business Economics, International Business, Technology Management, Management Control.
International16201 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16201 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.