This Fashion Business Management degree offered at the University of Westminster equips you for a business management career in the domestic or international fashion industry. Delivered by a teaching team with a wide range of experience both in industry and academia, the course offers an innovative and relevant fashion business curriculum that focuses on preparing your entry into senior roles in business and management within the industry.
Working closely with fashion industry professionals, role models and mentors, you will receive a relevant, well-grounded, high-quality education and skill base that will enable you to have a wider, clearer understanding of the business you are already involved in. The course offers inside knowledge of industry strategies and cultures on a global basis, combined with key business skills and essential fashion industry management knowledge.
The course is designed to attract applicants with a recognised design, retail management or distribution/manufacturing background. With guidance from the academics and professionals in this field it is anticipated that you will go on to enter senior management positions and move up the career ladder.
The alumni can be found working in senior positions all over the world in many fashion roles and include such well-known brands such as Aldo, Dior, Dunhill, Harrods, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Marks and Spencer, Nordstrom, Prada Hong Kong and many more.
Several of our alumni, have also gone on to study at PhD level and to further academic research. Others have set up their own business or successfully taken over a family run business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Fashion Business: Supply Chain Management
- The Fashion Business: Fashion Retail, Buying and
- Strategic Fashion Business Management
- Fashion Marketing, Promotion and Brand Management
- The Fashion Business Plan and Entrepreneurship
- Creative Teams and Innovation in the Fashion Business
- The Fashion Business Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Retail Management Fashion Design View 13 other Masters in Retail Management in United Kingdom
- A minimum of an upper second class honours degree (2:1) or a lower second class honours degree (2:2) and more than 2 years experience compulsory.
- In addition to the academic requirements, a minimum of two years’ working experience in the fashion business or marketing is required. Applicants will be interviewed.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.