Economics from Western University - Canada is course based, and provides a stimulating and collegial training environment designed to help students develop a strong understanding of the theory and applied tools of economics to develop superior research skills.
Graduates with Economics from Western University - Canada will:
- undertake leading-edge research in Economics,
- apply gained knowledge and skills to understand and solve a wide-range of economic problems in different institutional settings.
- become first-rate economists.
Courses include :
- Econometrics and Quantitative Methods
- Economic Mathematics
- Advanced Methods of Applied Economics
- Financial Markets
- Advanced Microeconomics - Auction Theory and Mechanism Design
- Global Inequality
- Computational Macro
- Applied Microeconometrics
- Development Economics
- Public Economics
- Empirical Industrial Organization
- Industrial Organization - Theoretical
- Financial Economic History
- Human Capital, Wages and Employment
- Labour Economics - Inequality
- Labour Economic - Economics and Econometrics of Search
- International Trade and Finance
- Financial Econometrics
- International Finance
- Economics of Education
- Financial Intermediation and Regulation
- Time Series Econometrics
- Political Economy
- Financial Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics View 77 other Masters in Economics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours BA degree.
- Minimum 78% average in last two years of undergraduate study.
- Biographical information
- Contact information
- Statement of academic intent
- Electronic transcripts from Ontario universities/colleges
- Professional background
- Referee information
- Proficiency in English Scores
- Application fee
- A sample of written work
- List of publications
International12656 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6328 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National4240 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2120 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.