The Master of Arts in the Translation programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong has the longest history among all postgraduate translation programmes in Hong Kong.
This two-year part-time or one-year full-time programme aims at enhancing students’ abilities in translation and interpretation.
- Advanced Translation Studies
- E-C Translation Workshop
- C-E Translation Workshop
- Advanced Business Translation
- Financial Translation
- Translation of Legal Writings
- Government & Public Affairs Translation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis until all places are filled, early applications are therefore strongly encouraged.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 23 other Masters in Language Studies in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In addition to the general qualifications required for admission to the Graduate School, applicants need to have obtained a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university, or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Applicants are required to attend an interview.
International18427 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18427 USD per year during 12 months.
National18427 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18427 USD per year during 12 months.
- $143,000 per programme
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.