Our Texas Christian University, Neeley's MS in Supply Chain Management program attracts talented professionals in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. They are highly motivated individuals who call on their professional experience to give as much to the class as they receive.
You will gain:
- A professional network with experienced classmates.
- Access to expert faculty (ranked #1 in faculty quality by The Economist)
- The ability to immediately implement strategies learned in the classroom
- Global supply chain experience through a 2-week study abroad
- Experiential learning through an integrative field project
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting
- Management of Finance I
- Accounting for Managerial Planning
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management Concepts
- Business Analytics
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Managing Ops and Processes
- Logistics & Transportation
- Supply Chain Operations Management
- Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
- Demand & Forecasting Management
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 123 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Application Form
- Application Essays
- Official Test Scores
- College Transcripts
- Admission Interview (invitation only)
International29340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29340 USD per year and a duration of 16 months.
National29340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29340 USD per year and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.