In the Accounting program at Southern Methodist University you will not only learn technical and soft skills with award-winning professors who are always there for you, but you'll also have the option to prepare for your CPA and target your goals with electives.
With Dallas on your doorstep — ie: enviable internships and valuable connections — and a dynamic career center, you'll be ready to run with your degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Accounting
- Federal Income Tax
- Audit Risks and Controls
- Corporate Taxation
- Tax Research
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Accounting Analytics and Big Data
- Entity Taxation
- Taxation of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Accounting Information Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 570 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Submit online application
- Resume and Essays – uploaded in the online application (questions are available after creating and logging in to your online application and selecting MS in Accounting as the program applying to)
- GMAT or GRE score report (from exam taken within the last five years)
- Transcripts - Application can be reviewed with unofficial transcripts or degree progress reports showing cumulative GPA and grades for each course taken; Official transcripts are REQUIRED after a student is offered admission.
International1290 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1290 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1290 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1290 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.