The University of Connecticut MS in Human Resource Management is designed to build the skills needed for future HR leaders over a concentrated twenty-two month period.
Recognizing that today's professionals are actively balancing career, home, and personal demands, UConn's Graduate Programs in HRM make the most of your time through specially-designed accelerated courses that are offered in seven week sessions throughout the year.
Classes meet at our Graduate Business Learning Center in downtown Hartford four Saturdays per semester.
The Graduate Programs in HRM are built upon a foundation of:
- Comprehensive curriculum grounded in academic research, designed specifically to develop strategic HR competencies
- Real-world, immediate applicability to your current position
- Collaborative learning with high-achieving peers and accomplished faculty
- Flexible program format tailored for the unique needs of business professionals
The University of Connecticut School of Business is ranked among the best business schools in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and ranked 18th in the nation for Return on Investment by Bloomberg BusinessWeek (2013).
More informationVisit official programme website
The HRM curriculum reflects the skills needed for human resource leaders to be collaborative partners with senior management, including core business skills like business acumen, risk management, metrics and analytics, negotiation, and ethical leadership.
The program’s cohort design deepens your education by engaging peer-to-peer learning, and expands your professional network through personal connections.All courses are three credits long and are offered in condensed hybrid sessions. Fall and Spring sessions are 7 weeks long, Summer sessions are 6 weeks in duration.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 246 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
Admission Requirements:Undergraduate Degree
- You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.
- They do not consider 3 year bachelor’s degrees from India, Canada, or Australia to be equivalent to a US bachelor’s degree. However, additional graduate level course work after earning a 3 year bachelor’s degree maybe considered for equivalency.
- You must submit all applicable, official transcripts.
- Many programs require submission of the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Some programs require specific GRE Subject Tests. Business programs require the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
International19106 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19106 USD per year and a duration of .
National19106 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19106 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State13598 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13598 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.