The University of Connecticut MS in Human Resource Management is designed to build the skills needed for future HR leaders over a concentrated twenty-two month period.
Recognizing that today's professionals are actively balancing career, home, and personal demands, UConn's Graduate Programs in HRM make the most of your time through specially-designed accelerated courses that are offered in seven week sessions throughout the year.
Classes meet at our Graduate Business Learning Center in downtown Hartford four Saturdays per semester.
The Graduate Programs in HRM are built upon a foundation of:
- Comprehensive curriculum grounded in academic research, designed specifically to develop strategic HR competencies
- Real-world, immediate applicability to your current position
- Collaborative learning with high-achieving peers and accomplished faculty
- Flexible program format tailored for the unique needs of business professionals
The University of Connecticut School of Business is ranked among the best business schools in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and ranked 18th in the nation for Return on Investment by Bloomberg BusinessWeek (2013).
- The HRM curriculum reflects the skills needed for human resource leaders to be collaborative partners with senior management, including core business skills like business acumen, risk management, metrics and analytics, negotiation, and ethical leadership.
- The program’s cohort design deepens your education by engaging peer-to-peer learning, and expands your professional network through personal connections.
- All courses are three credits long and are offered in condensed hybrid sessions. Fall and Spring sessions are 7 weeks long, Summer sessions are 6 weeks in duration.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 342 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.The Graduate School does not require a third-party credential evaluation, however we accept evaluations from the following services:
- NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or
- AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators)
If your degree is a 3 year bachelor’s degree from India, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka or certain other countries, we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree. Even if the degree has been evaluated as a 4 year degree by an outside credential evaluator that is a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators), we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree.TranscriptsPersonal Statement of Purpose
International26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5844 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Storrs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.