Why choose this Master of Business (Marketing) course at Queensland University of Technology?
In undertaking this study area you will also acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to use research and applied theories that incorporate contemporary digital and e-marketing techniques and integrated marketing communications. You will be confident in market research and consumer behaviour techniques needed to solve complex marketing problems through the study of industry focused cases and real world scenarios.
Developed in consultation with industry, our programs incorporate real-world case analysis, activities and workplace projects. You will also benefit from meaningful connections with industry leaders and practitioners as they share their insights into essential skills and attributes needed for professional practice.
You will learn how to exercise creativity, independent judgement and critical reflection, to plan, design, adapt and implement strategies and solutions that contribute to real world business practice and research.
Your knowledge and research skills are taken to an advanced level in the capstone unit of this course. This unit comprises a workplace experience project or a business case project.
- Market Research Manager
- Marketing Officer/Manager
More informationVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behaviour
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing and Survey Research
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing View 285 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
As part of QUT's application for admission process, you will be automatically assessed for the 1.5 year program.
1.5 year program
- February and July: A completed recognised bachelor degree in business or related field with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.00 (on QUT's 7 point scale).
- November: A completed recognised bachelor degree in marketing, advertising, mass communication, public relations or journalism with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.0 (on QUT's 7 point scale).
2 year program
- February, July and November: A completed recognised bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.00 (on QUT's 7 point scale).
International33100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33100 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National28400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28400 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.