The Technology Project Management at University of Houston core courses provide in-depth preparation in project management skills. Being able to plan and manage technology projects is an increasingly important skill for those with a technical background.
The directed area of study allows graduate students the opportunity to focus in an area of specialization.
Students in the program have reported that they have been able to apply the skills they learn across wide variety of occupations including: Project Manager, Team Lead, Analyst, Process Engineer, Quality Manager, Information Services Manager, Logistics Manager, Finance Manager, Senior Sourcing Specialist, Engagement Manager, Operations Management and Business Development Manager.
These occupations are spread across several industries such as banking/finance, manufacturing and production, merchandising and retail, K-16 education, engineering, architecture, hospital and health services, government, military, telecommunications, non-profits, legal services, public utilities, information technology consulting, energy/oil and gas, construction, and software development.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project Management Principles
- Project Leadership and Team Building
- Risk Assessment in Project Management
- Quality Improvement in Project Management
- Project Management Seminar
- Integration Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- International students fall deadline - 1 April
DisciplinesProject Management View 172 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- Domestic applicants may be conditionally admitted with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a grade point average of 2.75 to 2.99 in a 4.0 scale on the most recent 60 semester hours of undergraduate course work.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for all applicants, and score may not be more than 5 years old.
- International applicants have additional documentation requirements, including the submission of TOEFL/IELTS scores, if appropriate.
International843 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 843 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National843 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 843 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State334 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 334 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.