Designed for experienced professionals, Organization Development from Pepperdine University offers a global perspective on strategic change and its impact on organizational effectiveness.
Graduates with Organization Development from Pepperdine University will:
- gain invaluable field experience at Fortune 500 companies, leading-edge businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies.
- learn the skills and mindset of an organization development practitioner from world-class faculty
- gain real-world field experience working with professionals from different cultures and backgrounds
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Group Dynamics
- Assessing and Experiencing Small Groups
- Organizational Culture and Consulting Skills Culture and Globalization
- Strategy and Large Systems
- International OD and Complex, Large-Scale Systems Change
- Trans-Organizational Systems and Future Forms of Organization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 74 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
- TOEFL, PTE, IELTS Score
- Official Transcript(s)
- Undergraduate Degree
- Recommendation Letters
- 5 years Minimum Work Experience
- Submit application requirements
- Translated transcripts must be in English, show course-by-course equivalency, and include a cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale (A = 4.0).
- Academic transcript from an accredited U.S. college/university, reflecting a grade of "C" or better in a college-level English Composition course. ESL and remedial English courses are not accepted.
International28880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14440 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National28880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14440 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.