The Master of Public Health Program offered by the University of California, Davis, is designed for people interested in disease prevention and community health. The program’s mission is to develop the public health leaders of the future by providing a high-quality master’s degree curriculum in partnership with the public health community. The Ph.D. in public health sciences is designed to create graduates who will be experts in generating and disseminating new knowledge about health and disease prevention and effective programs in public health. The doctoral students in this program will be educated in research design, implementation and analysis, as well as public health practice. These programs promote a practical public health focus through a historically strong partnership with federal, state and local public health communities, including the California Department of Public Health.
- Medical Statistics
- Public Health Informatics
- Principles of Epidemiology
- Principles of Environmental Health Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1097 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- By the time they enroll, successful applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent that is comparable to a degree from the University of California both in distribution of academic subject matter and in scholarship achievement.
- UC Davis graduate programs are no longer accepting paper transcripts as a part of the application process. Instead, all applicants must upload PDF versions of their transcripts or academic records directly to our system.
International11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 12 months.
National11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Davis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.