At Rutgers School of Nursing, we prepare you to develop the skills and knowledge base needed to evolve the health care system, no matter your current role and setting. Our students come from roles ranging from staff nurse to nurse executive, and from various settings in practice, academia, and industry.
This master in Nursing Leadership program from Rutgers University creates an excellent bridge to the post-master’s DNP with leadership focus. We also offer a post-bachelor’s DNP with leadership focus for students seeking an early start to their doctorate.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles & Methods of Epidemiology
- Information Technology for Evidence-Based Practice
- Social Determinants of Health
- Managing Human Capital
- Healthcare Economics & Business Practices
- 15 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 427 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing from a nationally accredited program
- GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Current RN license in NJ
- Completed online application including personal statement, resume, and proof of RN licensure
- Official transcript of all prior college work
- Two scholarly papers in which you’re the main author, like a published article, book chapter, or paper completed for school (if you don’t have one, you may write a scholarly paper on a topic of your choice — double-spaced and 6- to 10-pages long with APA-formatted references)
- Two letters of reference from professionals, one of whom must be a nurse academician
- Paid application fee
International29256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14628 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
National20064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10032 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.