In just one year while you work you'll learn to align technology and business strategy, implement transformative IT, and lead complex, enterprise-wide initiatives to boost the bottom line and create business value.
By combining a real-world approach to problem solving with a corporate perspective, you’ll become an IT manager and a strategic decision maker while building a professional network that will support you throughout your career.
The Management of IT program from University of Virginia gives working professionals from a wide range of industries and functional areas of expertise the ability to remain on the job while completing their degree.
Members of the M.S. in Management of IT class tend to have significant experience across numerous industries and bring a wide range of managerial or technical experience across IT projects, product lines, or programs.
We're seeking IT and business professionals who showcase strong intellectual capabilities, professional experiences in the management of IT, and a passion for lifelong learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital platforms
- Enterprise architecture frameworks (Zachman)
- Data modeling
- Data warehousing
- Process modeling
- Cloud computing
- Internet infrastructure
- Bitcoin and blockchain
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 459 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admitted candidates are academically competitive and have a conferred bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Have a minimum of two years of post-undergraduate professional work experience and successfully held positions related to the management of IT;
- Have strong written and oral English; and demonstrate qualities of character such as motivation, maturity, tenacity, integrity, ability to work with others, self-reliance, and leadership.
- Factors such as diversity of perspective and functional expertise outside of IT may also be considered.
International41800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41800 USD per year during 12 months.
National41800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41800 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Charlottesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.