At the University at Buffalo we offer a master degree in Operations and Supply Chain Management. Differentiate yourself and help organizations gain a strategic advantage over their competitors. Prepare for a career in production, sales or operations planning, procurement, inventory or quality management, Lean Six Sigma, systems analysis or consulting. With this concentration, your skills will be in demand in every industry.
- Develop a deep understanding of data, planning and technology to optimize resources while balancing efficiency, cost and risk
- Anticipate demand on your systems through sophisticated forecasting techniques and predictive modeling
- Lead complex projects to successful outcomes through teamwork and agility
- Acquire skills in warehouse management, including the use of radio-frequency and real-time scheduling systems
- Understand how routing, delivery and GPS can be used to maximize efficiency and customer service
- Oversee the logistics of materials, information and finances, and collaborate with customers, suppliers and distributors
- Production and Inventory Planning
- Global Operations Management
- Strategic Quality Management
- Project Management
- Business Forecasting
- Healthcare Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1331 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) or the equivalent from an accredited/government recognized college or university. Most such degrees will be four or more years in length; UB recognizes some three-year degrees, but not all
- A B-grade (GPA of 3.0) or higher from your bachelor's degree (or equivalent) courses. Grade point averages from non-U.S. universities will be evaluated by UB's Office of International Admissions
- Appropriate standardized test scores (DAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT, etc.). Not all programs require test scores. See the official academic test scores section below for more information
- Letters of recommendation
- An internship or relevant work experience (for some programs)
International11550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National11550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State5655 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5655 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.