The Applied Bioengineering concentration for the Rice University is a flexible curriculum for students pursuing careers in academia, medicine or related fields. This concentration can be further enhanced with a course-based or research-based specialization.
The Global Medical Innovation concentration for the Rice University Master of Bioengineering degree is a one-year, full-time curriculum that combines engineering, business, and clinical training to solve real-world medical needs.
- Practical Experience
- Professional Development
- Networking Opportunities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ethics And Engineering Leadership
- Professional Communication For Engineering Leaders
- Engineering Persuasion: How To Drive Decisions And Change
- Management For Science And Engineering
- Leadership Coaching For Engineers
- Responsible Conduct Of Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biology View 344 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- Applicants must use the online application at gradapply.rice.edu. Paper applications are no longer accepted. The online application system requires candidates to select either the Applied Bioengineering concentration or the Global Medical Innovation (GMI) concentration.
- The GRE is not required for all MBE program applicants during the 2020-21 admissions cycle. If you wish to apply to both MBE concentrations, you must submit a separate application for each concentration.
International52070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52070 USD per year during 12 months.
National52070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52070 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.