The College Student Affairs program at Rutgers University has an applied focus—the integrated learning experience helps students develop the knowledge, skills and work experience to prepare them to be student affairs professionals. Student Affairs professionals work directly with students in a wide range of specialty areas that include, but are not limited to: housing and residence life, campus unions, student activities, volunteer student services, educational programming, counseling and advising, career development and placement, new student orientation, admissions and enrollment management, services for students from underrepresented groups, retention programs, assessment offices, parent programs, student judicial programs, service learning, academic advising, disability services, Greek affairs, campus recreation programs, veterans services, cultural centers, and health and wellness services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Student Affairs
- Student Development & Learning: Theory and Research
- Assessment, Evaluation, and Research
- Counseling and Interview Skills
- Organization and Administration in Higher Education
- Higher Education Law
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3763 other Masters in Education in United States
Applicants for admission must have an earned bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; competitive applicants have a 3.0 or higher undergraduate GPA. In addition, all applicants must submit:
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work
- Scores from the Verbal and Quantitative tests of the GRE (score reports from up to five years ago will be accepted)
- A personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation. At least one must come from a faculty member and at least one must be from a student affairs professional. The third letter may be from another faculty member, another student affairs professional, an academic or student organization advisor, or a work supervisor.
International30900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15450 USD per semester during 24 months.
National30900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15450 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State18180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9090 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.