The goal of the Chemistry M.S. Program from Rutgers University is to provide students with professional knowledge and technical skills above the B.S. level which will enhance their career potential and opportunities for advancing in their field.
The structure of the M.S. program is geared to suit the needs of a part-time student who is already employed in industry or education.
Two tracts towards the M.S. degree are offered:
- coursework only based M.S. degree;
- coursework and research based M.S. degree. The first option is usually favored by the part-time and non-traditional students while the second one is more popular with the full-time students.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Spectroscopy
- Organic Photochemistry
- Special Topics in Inorganic Chemistry: Coordination Chemistry for Catalysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry View 449 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Online application
- $70 application fee
- Transcripts (undergraduate and if applicable, graduate transcripts)
- 3 Recommendation Letters
- A Personal Statement
- A CV (curriculum vitae)
- GRE Test Scores (The General GRE is required; the Chemistry GRE is optional. GRE scores are accepted until 5 years after the exam date.)
- TOEFL or IETLS scores for applicants from countries where English is not the native lanquage (minimum of 94 for TOEFL, 7 for IETLS). TOEFL/IELTS scores are accepted until 2 years after the exam date.
- Non-degree students use the same application process, but less information is needed.
International39114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19557 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National39114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19557 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State25804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12902 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.