Why an M.Eng Biomedical Engineering at Rutgers University?
BME is one of the fastest-growing fields in engineering, and our student-centric program prepares graduates for success by offering:
- Broad training in quantitative BME with a focus on professional development
- A faculty of leaders in molecular, cellular, and nanosystem bioengineering, biomaterials engineering, neurotechnology, and more
- A curriculum built for passionate researchers in tissue engineering, biomaterials, drug delivery, and beyond
- Ties to the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology corporations
- A growing alumni network
- Biomaterials And Tissue Engineering
- Biomechanics And Rehabilitation Engineering
- Computational Bioengineering And Biomedical Imaging
- Molecular, Cellular, And Nanosystems Bioengineering
- Physiological Systems And Bioinstrumentation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Bioinformatics View 257 other Masters in Bioinformatics in United States
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts or previous academic work
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE scores
- Personal statement
- A non-refundable application fee
- TOEFL scores (for international applicants)
International30144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15072 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National30144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15072 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State17736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8868 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.