Why choose this Master of Engineering Management course offered at Queensland University of Technology course?
QUT’s Master of Engineering Management will deliver real world skills and knowledge for professional advancement.
You will gain technical skills in quality control and improvement, organisational infrastructure management (transportation, water, energy, buildings and telecommunications), and the development of decision support systems.
You will learn an integrated computer-based approach to monitor and manage internal and external resources of an organisation, including tangible assets, financial resources, materials and human resources. This approach facilitates the flow of information between all business functions inside the organisation and manages connections to outside stakeholders.
You will acquire knowledge in a range of strategies and practices used in an organisation to identify, create, represent, distribute and enable adoption of insights and experiences. These practices focus on organisational objectives such as competitive advantages, innovation, the sharing of lessons learned, integration and continuous improvement of the organisation.
The Master of Engineering Management allows graduates to become specialist engineering managers within their chosen professional field, particularly to become leaders and managers of engineering processes. Graduates can also use the skills and knowledge gained to diversify their capabilities across a broader spectrum of engineering disciplines.
Graduates will be capable of undertaking management-level roles in operations management, quality control management, logistics, supply chain management and other specialised engineering fields.
- International Logistics Management
- Engineering Knowledge Management
- Total Quality Management
- Asset and Facility Management
- Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Consulting and Change Management
- People and Projects
- Projects and Performance
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
Sem 1 Off shore deadline application - 27.01.2020
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 200 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
- A completed recognised four-year full-time bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline with a minimum grade point average (GPA) score of 4.0 on QUT's 7-point scale; or
- A completed recognised three-year full-time bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline with a minimum grade point average (GPA) score of 4.0 on QUT's 7-point scale and two years full-time professional engineering work experience.
International33000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33000 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National22900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22900 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Next year fee National: $25,100Next year fee International: $35,800
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.