The Public Administration program offered by Columbia University is best suited for young professionals holding a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant work or substantive internship experience.
MPA graduates work in the most prestigious agencies and firms in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors, as well as their own start-ups and social enterprises.
- Politics of Policymaking: Issues in Comparative Politics
- Microeconomics for International & Public Affairs
- Quantitative Analysis for International & Public Affairs
- Analysis of Public Sector Organizations
- Effective Management in the Public Service
- Strategic Management for Social Impact Organizations
- Public Management
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 508 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Essay questions (Personal Statement, Short Essay, and/or Optional Essay)
- Video Essay
- Professional Resume/CV
- Quantitative & Language Resume/CV
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Transcripts
- $95.00 USD non-refundable Application Fee
International57476 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28738 USD per semester and a duration of 21 months.
National57476 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28738 USD per semester and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.