The Master of Marketing at the University of Technology Sydney provides the opportunity for students to extend their knowledge in the areas of digital marketing and social media, advertising and communications, strategy and sales management, entrepreneurial marketing, product innovation management and new product development, channel management and business-to-business marketing, marketing research and analytics, pricing and revenue management, branding and consumer insights, and the legal and ethical implications of marketing.
The program has undergone changes to make it more flexible so that students can choose a mixture of relevant subjects to help facilitate entering or progressing a marketing career across a broad range of sectors in Australia and internationally. The program also caters to those wishing to begin, spread or accelerate their studies over Autumn, Spring and Summer with options to complete the program in as little as 12 months.
The course is aligned with research-inspired, practice-oriented education. It is designed to equip students with skills that foster their ongoing learning and inquiry in their personal development and professional practice in marketing. The professional accreditation with the Australian Marketing Institute (AMi) ensures that graduates are trained to operate effectively with the body of knowledge that underpins professional business practice.
The course equips students with a thorough understanding of current marketing concepts and how to apply strategies to business. It can lead to roles in marketing planning, sales, brand management, product marketing, digital marketing, market research and analytics. Career options include senior management-level positions in government or industry including start-ups and not-for-profit organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Buyer Behaviour
- Business Project: Marketing (Capstone)
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing for Managers
- Entrepreneurial Marketing Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Digital Marketing View 71 other Masters in Marketing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 098047G (Aut, Spring 1.5 year)
- 099413E (Summer, 1.2 years)
Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
Minimum Academic Requirement: The previous qualification must be in a related field within the business discipline.
All applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirement may still be considered on the basis of:
- a minimum of at least two years' full time, or equivalent, relevant work experience.
The relevant work experience must be demonstrated through a C.V. and a Statement of Service, confirming the dates of employment and the position held within the organisation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45792 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 954 AUD per credit during 18 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.