International Economy and Business from University of Debrecen chosen specializations that enable them to analyze, plan, make decisions and control the activities of business organizations and institutions in an international context.
Graduates can choose from a wide range of positions such as analyst or manager at multinational companies, financial institutions, international organizations, governmental and non-governmental institutions, or institutions of the European Union. They may become successful entrepreneurs with deep insights into global management and competition. They may continue their studies in PhD programs in business or economics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Corporate Strategies
- Mathematical Methods
- International Political Economy
- International Economic Policy
- Advanced International Marketing
- Transnational Corporations in the World Economy
- Corporation Law in the European Union
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics Business Administration View 11 other Masters in Mathematics in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language proficiency (TOEFL 547 /IELTS 6.0 /oral examination)
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business or management
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education (school leaving qualification, high school diploma, document of graduation or any equivalent; university or college diploma/certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated));
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence (e.g. passport)
- Short Resume/CV (personal details, educational background, work experience, language skills, additional skills)
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD (non-refundable)
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Debrecen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.