The International Economy and Business program offered by University of Debrecen provides a Master"s level education and as such, it expects students to arrive with a sound theoretical basis acquired in their earlier Bachelor’s studies. The program aims to expand the knowledge acquired at a Bachelor’s level, and intends to teach students how to put the acquired skills into practice.
This purpose is accomplished in two ways: Lecture-type courses are offered with the aim of presenting theoretical issues, whereas practice-oriented seminar-type courses are launched with the purpose of giving room for debates, interactive discussions, as well as group or individual presentations on current and relevant topics of the field.
Career options- analyst or manager positions at
- multinational companies
- financial institutions
- international organizations
- governmental and non-governmental institutions
- institutions of the European Union
- becoming a successful entrepreneur with deep insights in global management and competition- to continue studies in PhD programs in business or economics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Corporate Strategies
- Mathematical Methods
- International Political Economy
- International Economic Policy
- Advanced International Marketing
- Transnational Corporations in the World Economy
- Corporation Law in the European Union
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business or Management
- Short Resume/CV
- Application fee of 150 USD (non-refundable)
- Examination/Entrance fee of 350 USD (non-refundable)
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.