The field is advancing rapidly and its applications continue to expand in areas of great societal value. In recent years computer vision has changed the way we view the world. Some examples of computer vision applications include image-based Internet searches, street-view related applications, robotics, face recognition for social networks, safety systems on vehicles, visual product identification and searches, human-computer interfaces for visual communication and gaming, disease diagnostics using medical imaging, visual inspection of machine parts, visual crop quality assessment, etc .
More informationVisit official programme website
- Computer Vision
- Mathematical Fundamentals for Robotics
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Visual Learning and Recognition
- Approved Elective Course
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesVisual Arts Computer Sciences View 530 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- Undergraduate (B.S. or equivalent) in engineering, computer science or applied mathematics REQUIRED
- Standardized Test Completion
- General GRE REQUIRED
- TOEFL / IELTS (foreign students only) REQUIRED
- Application Materials
- Statement of Purpose (1 to 2 pages)
- Undergraduate/Graduate (as applicable) Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation (3 REQUIRED)
International48960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48960 USD per year and a duration of 16 months.
National48960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48960 USD per year and a duration of 16 months.
In-State48960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48960 USD per year and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.