Our programs are designed for students interested in pursuing research studies or careers in computer science and software engineering. Our curriculum provides students with a solid theoretical and practical foundation, while emphasizing experimental research to design and engineer a wide variety of computer and information systems. Funding is available in the form of teaching and research assistantships, as well as scholarships and work-study opportunities. Many of our assistantship positions include union and health benefits.
An undergraduate major in computer science or related field is desirable for admission. Typically, exceptional academic performance is valued in combination with professional work experience. Degrees in electrical engineering and information technology are acceptable as long as computer science was included in the curriculum.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Operating Systems
- Programming Languages
- Design & Analysis of Computer Algorithms
- Mobile Computing and Networking
- High Performance Computer Networks
- Topics in Object-Oriented Programming
- Design Patterns
- Web Services & XML Programming
- Systems Programming
- Introduction to Grid Computing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 788 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
All applicants must submit:
- Online application
- Personal statement
- Résumé or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letters of recommendation
- Official GRE or GMAT scores, unless otherwise specified by program
- Any program-specific application materials, such as writing or work samples, licenses or certifications, and test scores
- International Student Financial Statement (ISFS) form
- Supporting financial documentation
- Proof of English proficiency (including TOEFL, IELTS and PTE Academic scores)
International24755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24755 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National24755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24755 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State13195 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13195 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.