The Industrial Engineering program offered by University of Arkansas provides research areas of concentration that include the following: artificial intelligence/expert systems, computer assisted processes, computer integrated manufacturing, financial engineering, engineering administration, facilities analysis/design, human factors/ergonomics, manufacturing automation/robotics, material handling, operations research, productivity measurement/analysis, production control/scheduling, quality control/reliability, and health care/transportation logistics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Network Optimization
- Integer Programming
- Linear Optimization
- Scheduling and Sequencing
- Introduction to Database Concepts for Industrial Engineers
- Systems Simulation
- Introduction to Simulation
- Heuristic Optimization
- Nonlinear Programming
- Analysis of Queuing Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 158 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United States
- A conferred baccalaureate degree. Students who have not completed their baccalaureate degree at the time of application must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA on the last 60.0 credit hours of attempted coursework. Students who have a degree at the time of application must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA on the last 60.0 credit hours of attempted coursework from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- A conferred post-baccalaureate degree, master's degree or doctoral degree (excluding professional degrees) from a regionally accredited institution.
- A standardized test score
- a completed application
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
International28042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28042 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National28042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28042 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10036 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10036 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.