About this Degree
This is achieved during the Master by a combination of activities that aim to build a theoretical background for participants but also enable them to apply their knowledge and skills in the real business world, with a particular focus on Italian best practices. Moreover, thanks to the unique collaboration with IBM, Nielsen and UM, students will enter into direct contact with the companies through Business Seminars, Lectures, Workshops and Business Games.
The Marketing Management, Omnichannel and Consumer Analytics at MIP Politecnico Di Milano is entirely taught in English and has a duration of 12 months, starting in September with a foundation block of generalist content, taught via videoclips and sessions delivered in digital form via MIP’s distance learning platform.
The IM4 programme offered by MIP Politecnico di Milano seeks to instruct students on managerial topics relevant to Marketing Management with a special focus on today’s important areas such as Digital Marketing, Consumer Analytics, Customer Experience and Biomarketing.
The Master aims at developing in candidates:
- The ability to design and manage valuable customer experiences (with a special sensitivity derived through continuous relationships with Italian and multinational companies at the forefront of experiential marketing)
- The ability to exploit the opportunities in communication, promotion and distribution enabled by ICTs and big data
- The ability to develop marketing accountability in order to quantify and effectively measure returns on marketing investments
- The ability to combine managerial skills and creativity, interacting with the operations, R&D and Finance & Control to develop sustainable innovations and continuous improvement in customer relationships.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Digital Marketing View 13 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application form;
- Application fee of €100 (non-refundable);
- CV or resume in English;
- Motivation letter in English;
- Copies of University degree and academic transcripts;
- Copy of English certificate (TOEFL, TOEFL or equivalent) for non-native speakers;
- Two reference letters (optional);
- Copy of valid ID card or passport;
- 3 or 4 year Bachelor’s degree (minimum 180 ECTS)
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Candidates can apply for merit-based scholarships which can cover up to EUR 3000.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.