About this Degree
The core courses in Innovation and Entrepreneurship are then introduced on campus; students can also attend elective courses and finally undertake the Project Work — an opportunity for students to put into practice what they have learned over the previous months by carrying out a professional thesis or an internship.
The course also allows students to interact with the Polihub, the Innovation Park & Startup Accelerator of Politecnico di Milano, ranked second in Europe and in the TOP 5 in the world by UBI Global.
The International Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IMIE) at MIP Politecnico Di Milano also offers the possibility of obtaining an MSc in Entrepreneurship from WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management by attending an additional year at WHU.
- The course is entirely taught in English and has a duration of 12 months, starting in September with a foundation block of generalist content, taught via videoclips and sessions delivered in digital form via MIP’s distance learning platform.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management Studies Innovation Management View 18 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- CV or resume in English
- Application fee of €100 (non-refundable)
- Cover letter in English
- Copies of University degree and academic transcripts (Master or Msc with four or five years of study overall or Bachelor Degree of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent, with a maximum of 3 years of working experience)
- Copy of English certificate (TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) for non-native speakers
- One letter of recommendation – optional
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The International Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship (IMIE) is made more accessible to worthy candidates through our Financial Aid Programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.