The Public Administration program from the Kent State University
The curriculum provides students with a broad foundation in public and nonprofit management, including the scope and history of public administration, administrative theory, ethical behavior in public management, public financial management, program evaluation, methods, personnel management and information technology management.The M.P.A. degree can be completed in two years by taking two courses each term, including summers. Courses are offered in an asynchronous online format in back-to-back seven-week sessions. Courses utilize a mix of web-based instruction supported by audio and video technologies direct to the respective student's home.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Introduction To Public Administration
- Public Personnel Administration
- Public Budgeting And Financial Management
- Program Evaluation
- Methods In Public Administration
- Public Sector Information Technology Management
- Internship In Public Administration
- Personal Accountability In The Public Service
- Capstone Seminar
- Strategic Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
at least one month before the start of the semester of first coursework.
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 132 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university for unconditional admission
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale1 for unconditional admission
- Official transcript(s)
- GRE, LSAT, MCAT or GMAT scores2 (Effective Spring 2020, GRE scores will no longer be required)
- Goal statement
- Current résumé
- Writing sample (single-authored paper or manuscript completed in undergraduate or graduate school that exemplifies the applicant's critical thinking skills)
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty or individuals familiar with the applicant's ability to do graduate-level work
- English language proficiency
International21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11766 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.