You will learn to:
- develop methodological and statistical approaches
- evaluate commonly used methodological and statistical approaches; and
- apply methodological and statistical approaches in cooperation with behavioural, biomedical, and social sciences researchers.
This Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences programme at Utrecht University prepares you for an academic or professional career in a company or institute where methodological and statistical work occurs at an academic level.
The programme prepares you for a scientific career in fields such as:
- Research institutes
- Government organisations
- Private enterprises
Accredited by the NVAO - Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders.
- Survey Data Analysis
- Multivariate Statistics
- Fundamentals of Statistics
- Computational Inference With R
- Causal Inference And Structural Equation Modeling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Please note that the application deadline for students with an EU/EEA or Swiss nationality may be extended to 1 June.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Psychology Statistics View 98 other Masters in Psychology in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An academic Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Science, Social and Behavioural Sciences (including Political Science), Econometrics and /or (Applied) Mathematics.
- A minimum average grade of 7.5 in the Dutch system or an international equivalent
- Sufficient academic knowledge and skills in methods and statistics
- Sufficient command of the English language
- Motivation that fits the aim of this programme.
International17500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Utrecht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.