Learn business concepts, personnel management theories, and how to manage the day-to-day challenges of running a turfgrass facility through the new Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Turfgrass Management at Pennsylvania State University. With this program, you can focus on turfgrass science electives or business-related courses and improve your current skills to advance your career in the turfgrass industry.
The MPS in Turfgrass Management was created for golf course and sports field professionals who want to extend their career into facility management and operations. If you are interested in product development and regional sales for fertilizer and pesticide companies, this graduate degree can provide you with a solid foundation for a successful career. With the master’s degree, you can work in a variety of positions, including:
- facility general manager
- technical or sales representative
- turf research and development
- Turfgrass Cultural Systems
- Turfgrass Edaphology
- Turfgrass Nutrition
- Project Management
- Leadership in Work Settings
- Planning and Resource Management
- Social Influence and Small Groups
- Turfgrass Physiology
- Turfgrass Health Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Horticulture and Crop Science View 162 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pennsylvania State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Students who do not have a GPA of 3.0 will be considered on a case-by-case basis depending on the quality of their overall application.
- English Proficiency
- 1- to 2-page letter of professional introduction in which you describe your professional experiences and education, delineate your career goals, and discuss how the MPS-TM program will enable you to meet your objectives
International30210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1007 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1007 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.