The ability to manage change is becoming an increasingly critical skill for leaders in all industries and sectors of the global economy. Penn State's online Master of Professional Studies in Organization Development and Change (MPS–OD&C) at Pennsylvania State University can provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to effectively manage and lead change in organizations including corporations, government agencies, and nonprofits.
Whether you are an established professional working in a career related to organization change and workforce development, or relatively new to the field, this online degree can expand your understanding of organization development, helping you to advance your career.
With the knowledge acquired during your pursuit of this degree, you could be qualified for positions and roles including:
- corporate development
- talent management
- strategic consulting
- process management
- workforce training
- performance improvement
- independent consulting
- Assessing Data: Organizational Diagnosis
- Process Consultation in Organization Development
- Evaluation of Investments in Workforce Education and Development
- Leadership Competencies for Professionals
- Facilitating Groups and Teams
- Occupational Safety and Health for Workforce Education and Development Professionals
- Implementing Training and Development Programs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 884 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pennsylvania State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Admission to the program requires a minimum of two years of related full-time work
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- English Proficiency
- References (3)
- Résumé — Upload your résumé to the online application.
- Statement of Purpose — A statement of career and educational goals including documentation of a minimum of two years of related full-time work. The statement should be an essay (2-3 pages in length) that demonstrates the applicant's written communication skills.
International33231 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1007 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33231 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1007 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.