With the increasing impact of globalisation and advancing technologies, the food, agrienergy and agricultural industries are in a state of expansion and evolution. As two of the world’s leading countries in agribusiness, France and Brazil are poised to play a fundamental role in the future of the food industry.
In the Master of Science in Food and Agribusiness Management (FAM) programme from Audencia Business School, you’ll learn to excel in all aspects of food and agribusiness management, explore the latest design trends in the field, incorporate design thinking and techniques into your work and share best practices from all over the world.
You’ll also earn degrees from two of the top schools in France and Brazil:
- Master of Science from Audencia Business School in Nantes, France
- MBA from FECAP Business School in São Paulo, Brazil
You’ll gain the tools you need to design innovative solutions for the challenges these enterprises face, manage all aspects of agribusiness operations and market food products effectively.
The programme includes:
- Internationalised study in both France and Brazil
- Courses taught by top Audencia and IED faculty as well as ABAG industry professionals
- Guest lectures and workshops led by industry experts
- Field trips to a variety of SME, SMI and multinational agribusiness companies
- Practical master’s project with Terrena, expert in responsible, ecologically intensive farming
- Collaborative, cross-disciplinary project between agribusiness, design, veterinary, law and management students (id4Food)
- Worldwide, hands-on internship
The world’s massive agricultural industry needs leaders who can tackle complex issues. With the global population growing at unprecedented rates, food production will need to double – and geopolitical matters, limited water supplies and concerns about sustainability are becoming increasingly important.? As a FAM graduate, you’ll have two key advantages in the global agribusiness marketplace:
- A double degree (Master of Science and MBA)
- Practical experience in two national business environments
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. Our strong international partnerships serve as the foundation of your FAM programme. You’ll work with faculty members who have extensive industry experience, researchers who specialise in the field, and agribusiness and agrienergy corporate partners.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy for Agribusiness Management
- Financial Management Applied to Agribusiness
- Human Resources Management in an Agrifood Environment
- Marketing and Food Business
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Digital Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility in an Agrifood Environment
- Business Game Simulation
- Food Project Management
- Methodology for Business Plans
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are open until the class is full and are processed on a rolling basis. Due to the limited number of places available in this competitive programme, we advise applying as soon as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Agribusiness Food Sciences View 21 other Masters in Food Sciences in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficiency in English
- Completion of Pre-MSc programme
Pre-MSc + MSc:
- 3-year bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficiency in English
In addition to the online application, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- CV and cover letter in English
- Copies of diplomas and academic transcripts
- English test score (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS)*
- Copy of identity document (e.g. passport)
- Photo (jpeg, 346x366 pixels)
Less than 3 years
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Pre-MSc + MSc: €20,000
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.