- Courses are led by distinguished researchers, administrators, lawyers, and scientists with extensive experience in clinical research
- Flexible course plans cater to your career goals
- Well-rounded, accredited curriculum which combines seven tracks of study
- Management training covers key organizational and administrative skills for high-level professionals
- Uses a simple, easy-to-use interactive online format that caters to active and at-work clinical researchers
What is a Clinical Research Management graduate program?
The online Clinical Research Organization and Management program of Drexel University is a 36-semester credit (12 course) non-thesis fully online program. Organized into seven areas of clinical research study, you will have the opportunity to expand your clinical research and related administrative and regulatory knowledge. Yet, unlike most clinical research graduate programs, there is no fixed curriculum. Instead, you'll work with your advisor to customize a relevant course plan to meet your specific career goals.
What will I learn?
Clinical Research is a branch of healthcare science. It studies the safety and efficacy of a wide array of items used by humans to prevent, treat, diagnose, or relieve symptoms of a disease. As a result, clinical researchers may test things such as medications, devices, diagnostic products, and treatment regimens.
The biomedical, pharmaceutical, defense, medical device, and diagnostic industries need highly-trained professionals capable of overseeing a broad range of research projects. Drexel’s Master’s in Clinical Research program can help you develop an advanced skill set to manage the conduct of clinical investigations, while introducing you to relevant business, legal, and ethical issues.
There are no standard required courses for the online MS in Clinical Research Organization and Management program. You’ll be able to choose from courses that are essential and will help you to develop as a broadly-educated and well-prepared professional. At the same time, you’ll be ready to thrive in clinical research and new therapeutic product investigation.
What can I do with a Clinical Research master's degree?
Graduates of our online clinical research master’s degree program may pursue a variety of career paths and job titles within the wider pharmaceutical, research and development industries. To enter the field, some jobs may require a bachelor’s degree, though a master’s degree with a focus in clinical research administration may be preferable. Students planning a career as medical scientists often need either a Ph.D. or medical degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Scientific Writing and Medical Literature
- Designing the Clinical Trial
- Innovative Product Development
- Regulatory, Scientific, and Social Issues Affecting Biotech Research
- Compliance & Monitoring Issues
- Principles and Practice of Pharmacovigilance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 979 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 is preferred (graduate degree GPAs will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- Those with a lower GPA are encouraged to apply, but should address their academic performance in their essay and ensure that relevant professional experience is included on their resume for evaluation
- At least two years of relevant professional experience
International43848 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1218 USD per credit during 12 months.
National43848 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1218 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.