Gain expert understanding of asset protection, loss prevention management, and security program evaluation with the Security Management MA course at the American Public University.
APU’s online master’s in security management also covers international security as well as security management ethics and administration. Your ability to develop security plans and protect data and other valuable organizational assets will be sharpened through this program.
Additionally, you will learn about cost-effective measures for architectural security design for facilities, airport security, and critical infrastructures. You will also become familiar with the forms of liability associated with the security management industry.
What You Will Do
- Recognize and critically analyze forms of liability associated with the security management industry
- Provide cost-effective measures for architectural security design for facilities, airport security, and critical infrastructures
- Integrate and adapt security concepts and services from traditional approaches to address vulnerabilities to new technologies
- Evaluate security systems technologies, information security, and asset protection methods
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assets Protection & Loss Prevention Management
- Research Design and Methods
- Evaluation of Security Programs
- Contemporary Issues in Security Management
- Security Management Ethics
- Security Program Administration
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Terrorism & Security Cyber Security View 764 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Please read all graduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
National370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.