Explore basic principles of business logistics as you solidify your understanding of the leadership process through the Leadership and Logistics Postgrad. Cert. at the American Public University.
APU’s graduate certificate enables you to bolster your ability to build and guide successful teams, understand motivational techniques, and communicate effectively with senior management. This solutions-oriented program will help you determine how to assess logistical problems from a leadership perspective and implement effective supply chain strategies in private- and public-sector environments.
With coursework covering management, transportation, and global logistics, the program is designed to empower leaders in highly integrated organizations who wish to develop logistics strategies aimed at driving measurable results.
What You Will Do
- Define concepts in business logistics today
- Evaluate possible solutions to various business logistics problems
- Compare concepts related to supply chain management, logistics, and transportation
- Analyze leadership styles, traits, and strategies in business today, focusing on the logistics business in the public and private sector
- Show how to resolve management controversies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Management
- Strategic Planning
- National Transportation Management
- Strategic Intermodal Transportation
- Global Logistics Management
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Strategic Management View 57 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Please read all graduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
National370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.