Prepare to help organizations navigate change, especially during crisis and growth periods, with the Human Capital Leadership Postgrad. Cert. at the American Public University.
APU’s online graduate certificate is designed to help you learn how to evaluate critical information aimed at complex decision making and implement new initiatives in a changing work environment.
Coursework covers ethics, organizational crisis management, leadership, human resource (HR) practices, and workforce planning. You will prepare a case study that details your vision for how an organization should respond to a crisis.
The human capital leadership certificate program features faculty who bring real-world experience and knowledge about human resource management to your learning.
What You Will Do
- Evaluate HR policies and practices that impact hiring, developing, and retaining employees
- Create a shared vision and departmental objectives that empower employees and encourage collaboration to support an organization’s mission
- Summarize how leaders ensure their employees are able to work in an ethical, safe, transparent environment
- Develop a case study demonstrating how an organization should respond to a crisis
- Strategic Human Resource Management Practices
- Workforce Planning
- Organizational Crisis Management
- Leading Teams
- Ethics in Leadership
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 144 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Please read all graduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International6660 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
National6660 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.