The graduate certificate in Human Capital Leadership at American Public University System teaches you to evaluate critical information in order to make complex decisions and to implement new initiatives in a changing work environment. This online certificate is intended for graduate students who wish to further their knowledge in human capital leadership without committing to a degree program.
In addition to the institutional and degree level learning objectives, graduates of this program are expected to achieve these learning outcomes:
- Evaluate human resource policies and practices that impact the hiring, development and retention of human capital within an organization.
- Create a shared vision and departmental objectives to empower direct reports and encourage collaboration among units to support the mission of the organization.
- Design a case study that addresses how an organization should respond to a crisis.
- Summarize the role of a leader in ensuring that direct reports have the opportunity to work in an ethical, safe and transparent environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategic Human Resource Management Practices
- Workforce Planning
- Organizational Crisis Management
- Leading Teams
- Ethics in Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 623 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International350 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 350 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National350 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 350 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.