Enhance your undergraduate degree with versatile business expertise. Deakin’s Graduate Diploma of Business Administration is designed to provide you with a global business perspective, broadening your career options and paving the way to take on our Master of Business Administration (MBA) – ranked in the top 15 online MBAs globally.
This one-year Graduate Diploma of Business Administration from Deakin University covers a broad range of topics relating to organisational management, as well as the development of the creative, analytical and interpersonal capabilities crucial to business leadership, including people management and marketing.
The course will prepare you for management roles across a range of sectors. The business skills gained in this qualification can also lead to progression in your current career.
The Graduate Diploma of Business Administration allows articulation into the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and combined MBA courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing, Positioning and Consumers
- Business Processes and Technology
- Leading People in Organisations
- The Economic Environment
- Strategy and Value Creation
- Financial Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 91 other Masters in Project Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor's degree in any discipline and three years relevant work experience*, or
- successful completion of a Masters Qualifying Program (MQP) and three years professional/managerial work experience*, or
- Graduate Certificate in a related discipline and five years professional/managerial work experience*
All applicants must provide the following with their application:
- current CV
- current contact details of two referees who can be contacted concerning your work experience
- a one page brief outlining why you believe that your work experience would be valued by your MBA peers
*Note: Must be in a managerial or professional role. Applicants must demonstrate decision making responsibility in a range of areas such as budgeting, staffing, project management, financial management, or other relevant professional experience
International43600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43600 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National35400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35400 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.