An important objective of the International Marketing degree from Bangor University is to provide relevant analytical training in the latest strategic, managerial and industrial developments in Marketing both the public and private sectors.
We look at marketing at local, national and global levels developing skills in strategic analysis, problem-solving and decision making.
Graduates of this degree will be eligible for exemptions from some modules of the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s professional qualifications.
This programme is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The programme will prepare students for a career in marketing and will involve a 60 credit International Marketing Project.
- The Bangor Business School has a Chartered Institute of Marketing student chapter which enables our students to become involved in real life issues and enjoy hands-on experience of Marketing.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- The University will accept applications throughout the year, but we would generally advise that you send in your application form by the end of June (for September intake) or the end of October (for January intake).
DisciplinesMarketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) Digital Marketing View 276 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Entry to the MBA/Diploma in International Marketing programme requires a 2(ii) undergraduate degree in a relevant subject, e.g. Business, Management, Finance from a university, or a similar qualification from any other institution. Alternatively, possession of a suitable professional qualification and relevant practical experience may also be accepted. In general, however, applicants are judged on their individual merits and age, work experience and other factors are also considered. For MBA degrees, whilst work experience is desirable, it is not essential.
If your native language is not English, you must provide satisfactory evidence that you have an adequate knowledge and understanding of written and spoken English.
- IELTS: 6.0 (with no element below 5.5)
- Pearson PTE: a score of 56 (with no element lower than 51)
- Cambridge English Test – Advanced: 169 (with no element lower than 162)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.