- The MSc Economics at University of Sheffield, our flagship masters course, is flexible, allowing you to choose modules in economics or finance whilst also giving you core analytical skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Econometric Methods
- Applied Microeconometrics
- Applied Macroeconometrics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Environmental Economics & Policy View 528 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- 2:1 undergraduate degree in economics.
- We will also consider students with very good degrees in related subjects with a strong background in macroeconomics, microeconomics, mathematics and statistics.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
International22150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22150 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.