Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The International Postgraduate Scholarship is offered to international students joining the University.
The scholarship is worth £2,000 for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Health, and Faculty of Science.
- Your taught masters programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September.
- You must have accepted your offer for your course before 4.00pm (UK time) on 14 June to receive this award.
- The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with any available scholarships from the Department or Faculty you will be studying in, subject to not becoming a sponsored student
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) and Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) courses are ineligible
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must study a course in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible for a scholarship.
- All Crossways courses and Erasmus Mundus courses are ineligible for an automatic scholarship.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any funding (full or partial) from an external sponsor
- The scholarship is for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for the scholarship
Study experience required
You must have accepted your offer from the University of Sheffield before 4.00pm (UK time) on Friday 14 June
Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the International Postgraduate Taught Sheffield Scholarship will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.