Global organisations are realising that their corporate communications and marketing functions need to work closely to communicate with stakeholders. This growing interdependence has partly been driven by the impact of online communications on organisational reputation.
Taught by researchers who combine their professional experience with the latest research expertise, during the Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations course at University of Leeds you’ll examine key theories and concepts and gain the practical professional skills employers are looking for.
You’ll benefit from our corporate connections, as senior figures working in the sector regularly visit to offer a practitioner’s view during guest lectures. Many also provide case studies and practical projects.
Graduates have a rounded and reflective approach to communications strategy and practice. Many become effective communications professionals, either in internal corporate and marketing communications roles or in PR, digital and social media agencies.
Our recent graduates have started careers as consultants, account executives and communications advisors for a range of organisations in the UK and overseas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Communications and Reputation Management
- Corporate Communications Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Brand Management and Corporate Identity
- Social Media Marketing
- Public Relations in Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing Corporate Communication Public Relations View 57 other Masters in Corporate Communication in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) in any subject.
- This course is primarily aimed at students with a general or non-business background; however we do not restrict entry for those who have previously studied marketing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
- We award a range of scholarships to UK, EU and international students. Scholarships are available to candidates who can demonstrate an excellent academic record and show excellent professional and personal skills.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.