Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Sanctuary Scholarship is open for forced migrants to the UK.
The Sanctuary Scholarship is open to people who wish to study any undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree.
The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees and £10,000 a year towards study costs. If you receive the Sanctuary Scholarship, you won’t need to pay the money back.
- Be a forced migrant to the United Kingdom. This means you are a person displaced from your homeland or place of residence for political, economic, ethnic, environmental, or human rights pressures. You must have one of the residency statuses listed in the next section.
- Be unable to access mainstream funding, for example from Student Finance England or a local authority grant.
- Have already applied to study at the University.
- Not have a degree from a UK university of the same level or higher than the course you want to study at Leeds.
- Be eligible for paying tuition fees at the UK rate. If you receive an offer to study that states you must pay tuition fees at the International rate, make sure you use the fee assessment process to confirm if this is correct.
Study experience required
To apply for a place on your chosen course, search for your programme and follow the instructions on the relevant page.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
DISCLAIMER – Subject to credit approval, loans are made by Bank of Lake Mills or MPOWER Financing, PBC. Bank of Lake Mills does not have an ownership interest in MPOWER Financing. Neither MPOWER Financing nor Bank of Lake Mills is affiliated with the school you attended or are attending. Bank of Lake Mills is Member FDIC. None of the information contained in this website constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by MPOWER Financing or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments or other assets or provide any investment advice or service. 2022 © MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation NMLS ID #1233542. 1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
© Prodigy Finance Limited 2007 - 2022. All Rights Reserved. Prodigy Finance Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) with its registered address at 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 709641) for certain consumer credit activities. Prodigy Finance loans are offered to eligible borrowers and these loans are governed by English law.