Aviation offers many varied opportunities, so it’s important to choose a program that allows you to thrive in your area of interest. This UND graduate program offers you the choice of specializing in four key areas: safety, unmanned aircraft systems, management and human factors. Best of all, this online program allows you maximum flexibility in achieving your M.S. in Aviation.
Why Study Aviation at University of North Dakota?
If you seek an online program with the flexibility of getting an aviation masters on your terms, along with the specialty you want, this UND program is ideal for you. The John D. Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences at UND offers you the research skills and foundational knowledge you need to be able to solve today's most pressing problems in aviation.
With this UND graduate program, you'll have opportunities to:
- Focus on key areas such as airlines, corporate aviation, general aviation and airport management.
- Gain an understanding of the various complexities facing the industry through a breadth of aviation-related courses.
- Develop a clear understanding of statistics and research methods, and how they can help solve problems
- Prepare you for a profession in the aviation industry, government or research and development
- Take the course anywhere in the world with our online synchronous curriculum.
- Aviation Economics
- Research Methods
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Advanced Research Methods
- Aviation Public Policy and Regulations
- Aviation Information Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering View 45 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation/Aeronautics or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution--a minimum of 20 semester credits of appropriate aviation related undergraduate work
- Graduate Record Examination, General Test.
- Overall undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- Aviation industry experience, which can include any Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certificates (pilot, mechanic, air traffic, dispatch, ground, etc.) or applied aviation industry knowledge.
- Students must submit a 2-3 page paper answering specific questions per departmental guidelines.
International10260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 684 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 684 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.